Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Executive – Logistics
Brandix Apparel Limited – Ekala
The role holder is responsible for coordination of the Import logistics requirements. This includes day-to-day operations, issue resolution, coordination with factories, suppliers and other external stakeholders, governance, cost saving projects execution and functional analytics & MIS collation. Furthermore, the job holder is responsible to execute the vested duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Health & Safety guidelines, instructions and protocols of the Organization.
- Implement initiatives for seamless Import logistics operations, including T&A monitoring, coordination, issue resolution, etc.
- Execute assigned governance, cost savings, analytics & MIS initiatives for the Imports function
- Coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders for achievement of the functional objectives
- Diploma or Certification in Logistics Management
- 2 to 3+ years of relevant experience in Import Logistics management
- Knowledge of Import regulatory procedures and documentation requirements
- The candidate should be very well conversant and should have a proven track record with the Import Logistics Operations, possess an in-depth knowledge of Incoterms, LC negotiations, banking and foreign remittance procedures