Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
EXECUTIVE – MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
We are looking for a highly accomplished, passionate individual to ensure, implement and evaluate all aspects of Financial requirement in preparation of monthly forecasts, estimates and projections, budgetary controls including variance analysis and is considered the finance partner for special projects whilst taking responsibility and ownership of SBU budgets, LRP’s and other annual management information or reporting requirements. We need a “Young leader” who Project co-ordination management including ownership and providing leadership whilst also providing financial validation of initiatives.
- Prepare and manage annual budget, LRP, Mid-year review decks and any annual or semi-annual performance reports for Board meetings, including financial and non-financial performance.
- Prepare and collate management reporting information for performance reviews and ad hoc reporting that are required for planning, control and decision-making purposes.
- Preparation of customer profitability and product profitability reports.
- Partner special projects by preparing and analysing financial information, investments appraisals, financial validation/ justification.
- Conduct budgetary controls including variance analysis and timely reviews.
- Conduct financial evaluations on projects, activities carried out at the unit to assess feasibility & support decision making.
- Project co-ordination and management including ownership and providing leadership whilst providing financial validation of initiatives.
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full academic /professional qualification in Management Accounting (CIMA/ACCA – Finalist/ Passed fFnalist, Member);
- 2 years relevant work experience in Management Accounting;
- Knowledge and ability to work in an ERP system preferably SAP;
- Good communication skills;
- Computer literacy, specially in MS Office.
To apply please send your CV to: MatrixCareers@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.