- Career Level Executive
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
When we get you on board, we invite you to bring your whole self! Because, together; we are creating an environment where your uniqueness will be acknowledged and accepted, where excellence will be recognized and rewarded while providing support to balance the other unique roles you play in your life, and we offer you a path to be part of the healthiest workforce in the country by safeguarding your health 8, wellbeing and empower you to take ownership of taking your career to greater heights. Join us, Be Hemas – Be Your Best Self!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka is the first hospital chain in the country to have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multispecialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought after employers for healthcare professionals.
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
The Executive Management Accounting will ensure a smooth operation of Costing and Pricing functions of Hemas Hospitals & Laboratory Chain by ensuring on time delivering of Management Accounting Reports, timely updating of price changes and efficient management control through variance analysis and other costing reports. The role holder will report to Manager-Management Accounting.
- Undertake costing assignments for special requirements
- Maintaining the Company’s price list
- Updating Pricing and Promotions details into the system and maintain up to date records.
- Follow up on the documentation approval process and communication of Group Pricing Committee decisions
- Preparation of monthly costing reports and dashboards for management decision making purposes
- Preparation and presentation of periodic profitability reports to senior management (Service Based Profitability Analysis / Customer Based Profitability Analysis (CPA)/Doctor Based Profitability Analysis etc)
- Assist in establishing a target costing system within Hemas Hospitals
- Evaluation of promotional activities and providing insights through varies analysis
- Exercising management controls based on variance analysis
- Should hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance / Management with a part qualification in ICA/ CIMA/ CMA or ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience preferably in-Service related costing & Management Accounting function
- Good analytical & communication skills
- Good working knowledge on MS Office packages, especially in MS- Excel & MS-Word
- Working in a SAP based environment would be an added advantage
An attractive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development is on offer for the right candidate. If you believe you have got what we are looking for, please send in your complete CV and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to