Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
Hayleys Fabric PLC
One of the pioneers in fabric manufacture, situated in Neboda – Horana, is a BOI approved company, listed in the Colombo Stock exchange, is a subsidiary of Hayleys PLC.
Executive/Management Trainee – Compliance (2 Positions)
We are happy to extend the opportunity to a self-motivated individual with commitment, initiative and enthusiasm, to join our Compliance Team and gain the exposure required to secure an eminent position in the corporate world.
- Liaising with Manager Compliance/Assistant Manager Compliance in maintaining management systems related to Social Compliance (SMETA & SLCP), Chemical & Product Safety Management (ZDHC, HIGG FEM, Clean Chain, Oeko Tex 100 etc..) and Other buyer specific or voluntary requirements (OCS, GOTS, GRS, BCI, CmiA, SUPIMA, FAMA etc..).
- Scheduling all kinds of audits while actively participating in internal management system auditing programs.
- Maintaining the Systems & Compliance Training Matrix and Training Schedule while coordinating internal & external Training programs.
- Facilitating for all kinds of Compliance related meetings, buyer’s visits and other special events.
- Attending on user issues in all system accounts, buyer accounts and other online platforms on demand.
- Keeping an effective document storing system (in manually & online platforms).
- A fresh graduate in Science or Management from a recognized university with a minimum 01 year experience in Compliance scope in the Textile & Apparel Sector.
- Candidates having Chemistry and Business Management background, Certificate or Diploma in HRM, Quality, Environment, Health and Safety would be an added advantage.
- Special skills such as Presentation skills, Photography, Graphic Designing, and Report Writing also will be considered.
- A Team player with good analytical skills.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 24th December 2021. Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.