Career Level Trainee
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
PGP Glass is a global specialist in design, production, and decoration of premium glass packaging. We are the largest specialty glass player in Asia and have been the fastest growing glass packaging company in the world for more than a decade. PGP Glass Ceylon PLC is a listed company in the Colombo stock exchange, operating a state of the art glass manufacturing setup at Horana and having manufacturing & marketing locations at Nattandiya and Ratmalana in Sri Lanka. We also have Glass containers manufacturing facilities in India & USA and marketing setup at Brazil & France. PGP Glass Ceylon PLC has over 600 direct and indirect employees working in technical and non technical areas.
We are looking for young & performance oriented individuals to fill the vacant position existing at our glass manufacturing plant at Horana.
Executive/Management Trainee – Quality Assurance
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably a BSc. Engineering degree or a physical science degree from recognized university or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 1-year experience in a related field
- Good analytical skills, excellent leadership skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma would be an added advantage
- High degree of commitment, dedication and integrity
Attractive financial and non-financial rewards, a challenging and dynamic work environment and good career prospects await right candidates.
Please send us your CV to reach us within 7 days: email@example.com
The Manager – Human Resources
PGP Glass Ceylon PLC Wagawatta Road, Poruwadanda, Horana
Fax: 0342258120 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org