- Career Level Others
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a highly accomplished, passionate individual to effectively manage the business process of apparel products, to ensure the required material is in-house in a timely manner whilst, meeting the required quantities, quality standards and enabling the facilitation of a timely production in order to meet the Customer requirements .
- Formulate, Identify and plan raw material in-house dates based on the priority of styles by way of the MRP, whilst raising purchase orders through the SAP system.
- Resolve issues on material received, re-order material where required and monitor material consumption in order to ensure the required quantity and quality of raw materials are made available for the timely completion of orders.
- Negotiate delivery terms with suppliers and control the raw material in-house dates.
- Follow-up with suppliers to obtain the required material in-house in a timely manner, liaising with Planning to prioritize delivery dates as when needed, whilst attending to any related issues ensuring the material meet the required quantity and quality standards.
- Attend relevant meetings and update all stakeholders on the material delivery status. Contribute to the implementation of Lean initiatives and drive Lean objectives to achieve the set goals for the team and individuals.
- Ensure that advance/ other relevant payments are made in an accurate and a timely manner whilst preparing letter of credit forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Oversee and creation of the Bill of Material (BOM) on the SAP system on receipt of the buy, whilst continuously cross checking the accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CIM, Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience which includes Merchandising.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain.
- Ability to work on the SAP system.
- Sound Communication Skill.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.