Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Executive – Production
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Fast Fashion – Mirigama
As Executive – Production, you will be reporting to the Deputy General Manager – Manufacturing. You will facilitate the effective utilization of resources within the department and be responsible for the 15 sewing modules to deliver on planned production targets as per expected quality assurance standards.
- Assist the Manager – Production to ensure that the production targets for the plant are met as per the specified customer standards and production plan
- Handle customer complaints/issues in a timely manner and provide solutions for problematic situations
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the customers/their representatives and across other departments
- Target for optimum productivity of the workforce while keeping them motivated and ensuring compliance in your plant
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in Production Engineering or related field
- 2 years of experience in an Executive position in an apparel manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Technically competent to work together with the rest of the technical teams in identifying and finding solutions to the problems faced in the manufacturing process
- Possess excellent communication skills as you will be required to co-ordinate with cross-functional departments and with the customer