Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
PGP Glass (formerly Piramal Glass) is a global specialist in design, production, and decoration of premium glass packaging. We are the largest specialty glass player in Asia and have been the fastest growing glass packaging company in the world for more than a decade. PGP Glass Ceylon PLC is a listed company in the Colombo stock exchange, operating a state of the art glass manufacturing setup at Horana and having manufacturing & marketing locations at Nattandiya and Ratmalana in Sri Lanka. We also have Glass containers manufacturing facilities in India & USA and marketing setup at Brazil & France. PGP Glass Ceylon PLC has over 600 direct and indirect employees working in technical and non technical areas.
We are looking for young & performance oriented individuals to fill the vacant position existing at our glass manufacturing plant at Horana.
Executive/Senior Executive – Human Resources
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in HR/Business Management or equivalent qualifications in Human Resource
- Management Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in a unionized environment
- Qualification in Industrial relations/ Labor Law would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in sophisticated HR skills and techniques and labor law
- Good interpersonal, communicational and leadership skills
- Responsible for Industrial Relations matters relating to staff discipline, grievances, staff misconduct, Domestic Inquiries and coordination with worker’s union for employee related matters etc.
- To coordinate the grievance process through proper channel and ensure that the grievances is process accordance to the Policy & SOPs.
- To communicate the latest changes in labour law with the Management and ensure the company adapts accurately and timely.
- To manage disciplinary issues by conducting disciplinary inquiry where an allegation of misconduct has been reported and ensure full compliance to company’s policies procedure and code of conduct.
- Continuously review and improve current IR and compliance practice
- To update the IR records are accurate and to prepare IR Reports required by the Management.
- Assisting non-executive recruitment process in the company and ensure employees master data details in HRIS System
- Assisting Talent development activities and employee engagement initiatives in the company
- Undertake activities related to non-executive employees’ performance evaluation system and follow-up
- Handling off boarding process for non-executive employees in the company
Attractive financial and non-financial rewards, a challenging and dynamic work environment and good career prospects await right candidates.
Please send us your CV to reach us within 7 days: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Manager – Human Resources
PGP Glass Ceylon PLC Wagawatta Road, Poruwadanda, Horana
Email : email@example.com
Great Place Το Work Certified MAR 2071 – FEB 2022