- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job3
You will be required to be a part of the HR team to drive and support the HR processes in the delivery of Talent Acquisition & Onboarding, Employee Life Cycle Management and Talent Engagement & Development to meet the needs of the company.
- Drive the activities relevant to Talent Engagement & Development and Employee Life Cycle Management.
- Provide people data analytics for management decision making
- Assist the Assistant Manager – Talent Engagement & Development (TED) with the talent management initiatives of the company.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Corporate Human Resources Division and Accenture Lanka, in aligning HR processes, practices and policies, and implementation of same at the SBU.
- Preferably hold a Degree or Professional qualification in HR coupled with CIMA or accounting background.
- Exposure to Talent Acquisition & Onboarding will be an advantage and fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company