Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
EXECUTIVE TECHNICAL – OPERATIONS
(BASED AT SHADELINE ) MAHIYANGANAYA
To provide technical advice/ guidance to Method Study Technicians and Method Study sample Operators to develop the most effective sewing methods whilst also, ensuring quality requirements are met thereby, facilitating the production process.
- Analyze sketches, samples forwarded by the buyer, identify buyer requirements, oversee the development of technical samples along with other relevant personnel whilst, providing advice on technical aspects in order to identify the most effective method for bulk production in accordance with the buyer’s requirements.
- Assist the technical sample development process by providing technical advice on pattern making/ modifications, modifying samples based on fit comments thereby approving of fit samples etc. as and when the need arises, facilitating smooth operations.
- Conduct a random check on garments during the bulk production process to ensure achievement of the required quality standards of the end product.
- Attend relevant meetings such as Pre-production, Start-up etc. and provide technical advice in order to ensure all technical concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner at the pre-production stage.
- Inspect size wise samples from the pilot run and provide technical feedback in order to enable the Sample Room and Cutting teams to make the necessary adjustments/ changes for bulk production process.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to while actively contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/ National Diploma in Textile from a relevant institute
- 2 – 3 years of work experience in Production/ Sample room
- Sound knowledge on the QCO process.
Closing Date: 09.12.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.