Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Craft your future at Brandix
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Executive – Technical
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Fast Fashion – Avissawella
The Executive – Technical is responsible for coordinating and providing technical support for the assigned products/styles. You are required to understand customer requirements, coordinate development risk assessments, consumption costing, pattern development, coordinate sample development/fit sessions, obtain sample approvals and support the handover of developed styles to Production.
- Understand customer requirements and coordinate pre-sample development requirements, including risk assessment, consumption costing and validation processes
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for achievement of the sample development OTD and customer satisfaction objectives
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams for effective Production handover of developed styles
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Clothing Technology
- 3 – 5 years experience in Product Development with strong exposure to Technical/Fit and Construction concepts