Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Essentials – Nivithigala
As the Factory Accountant, you will be reporting to the Manager – Finance of the SBU. You will be directly responsible for achieving the financial KPls of the location, ensuring sound control environment within the location to ensure assets are safeguarded, maintaining integrity of financial statements, and providing financial input for all decisions/proposals made within the manufacturing unit. You are also expected to partner the Operations Manager, Finance Manager and the CFO effectively in this role.
- Ensure that financial statements are prepared based on Group policies and financials are in compliance with Sri Lanka Accounting Standards
- Prepare budgets and ensure that all expenses are within the budget
- Conduct periodical verification of assets according to the verification plan and submit monthly reports, and reconcile the FAR with invent and ledger monthly basis
- Ensure all payments are aligned with the approval process and are made on time
- Ensure the OHS/CAPEXs for the annual budgeting process are coordinated and completed according to the guidelines set by Corporate
- Bachelor’s Degree/professional qualification in Finance
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Finance in the Apparel industry
- Sound knowledge of Taxes and Accounting Standards is preferable
- Good written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and IT skills including Excel will be vital