Career Level Assistant
Experience 1 Year
As we embark on a journey to the top…
A fully-owned subsidiary of Richard Pieris & Company PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest and most successful diversified blue-chip conglomerates with a history of almost 90 years, 50 subsidiary companies and 25,000 employees, Arpico Insurance PLC is a prominent and respected Life Insurance Company that stands among the top 10 Life Insurers of Sri Lanka.
Arpico Insurance PLC is a company that is dedicated to build an open, inclusive workplace that offers continuous opportunities for professional & personal development and progression. In line with our growth, strategies focused on enhancing our geographical footprint, product portfolio, service offering and customer experience, we are on the lookout for dynamic, motivated and talented individuals with a ‘can do attitude to join our team.
- Handling day to day payment process and record maintaining
- Preparation of Bank and Ledger Reconciliations
- Assisting in finance operational Activities
- Handling Agency Commission and General Payments.
The ideal candidates should
- Be below 25 years of age
- Following exams conducted by a professional body and having a degree from a recognized university is an additional qualification.
- Possess good communication skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision and be a team player
- Expecting minimum 1 year experience.
Please forward your updated resume within07daysofthisadvertisement along with the contact details of two non-related referees, via email to email@example.com,indicatingthepositionappliedfor on the subject line of theemail.
General Manager Corporate Affairs
Arpico lnsurance PLC
55/20, Vauxhall Lane, Colombo02.
Arpico Insurance PLC is an equal opportunity employer that is a Life insurance Company regulated by the Insurance Regulatory Commission of Sri Lanka and all applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality.
A RICHARD PIERIS GROUP COMPANY