- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Associate
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Finance Executive. The selected candidate will report to the Accountant.
The Finance Executive will be responsible for:
- Preparation of company MIS reports
- Assisting in annual budgeting and reforecasting
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Handling all tax related matters i.e., IT, ESC, NBT computations, filing returns, making payments, dealing with assessments, etc.
- Handling banking matters i.e., investments, currency conversions, etc.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A professional qualification in ICASL or ACCA or CIMA or a degree in Accountancy from a recognized university with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity or 2-3 years’ audit experience
- Knowledge in SAP
- A strong knowledge in Financial Accounting
- Excellent communication and analytical skills