Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Wurth Lanka Private limited is a fully own subsidiary of Wurth International, AG and belongs to Adolf Wurth GmbH, Germany, parent company of Wurth Group. Wurth is a Euro 14.3 Billion Company and one of the largest international trading companies with more than 420 subsidiaries in over 85 countries. With over 79,000 employees worldwide, Wurth has the largest Direct Sales Force to be closer to its customers. This opening awaits the right candidate with the opportunity to be a part of one of the largest multinational operations in Sri Lanka.
- Verification & maintain the vendor master file.
- Processing of invoices & payments for local purchases and services,
- Processing the monthly reimbursements and petty cash handle
- Maintain the proper local payment system to help for the weekly cash flow meetings
- Support to close the monthly financial reports in every month
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Handle cycle and annual stock count verifications,
- Maintain proper documentation & filling system for the relevant area.
- Both Male and Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar field.
- Age – Below 30 years.
- Language fluency – English / Sinhala / Tamil (Optional).
- Knowledge in MS office packages & Advance Excel knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Young energetic, Dynamic and goal driven personality with the ability to adopt in any condition.
- Preferably candidates reside in Kottawa, Pannipitiya, Makumbura areas.
The selected individual will be entitled for an attractive remuneration package. Email your CV to
email@example.com within 14 days of this advertisement.