Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the Central Bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world-renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing is spread across the country with a network of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network. Our focus is to employ and engage diverse individuals who aspire to grow with us in a financial entity that offers unlimited career potential in a multinational environment.
- Completed/Following Final Stage of a Professional Accountancy Qualification. (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Bachler’s degree in Accounting and Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputed Audit Firm.
- Prior experience in the Mercantile Sector in a similar capacity is preferable.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Management Accounts.
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Responsible for the Taxation function of the company.
- Monitoring and supervising the General Ledger Schedules and Reconciliations.
- Monitoring and supervising the Accounts Payable process.
- Liaising with Banking Institutions and related administration processes.
Please apply through the below link within 30 days of this advertisement.
Manager – Recruitment
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
185, Union Place, Colombo 02