- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Diploma
Who Are We..
MillenniumIT ESP (MIT ESP) is a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider with a proven track record of serving global customers for over 25 years. The company provides technology solutions and services around Core Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Intelligent Automation and Data, Smart Buildings, and Managed Services. MIT ESP has a strong presence across a variety of industry sectors including Telecommunications and Media, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail, Government, and more! Currently, the company is on a growth drive with plans to expand our footprint globally across all sectors.
Join our agile, dynamic, innovative, and fun team that is trailblazing today and making waves for tomorrow!
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join our Finance Team as an Intern to provide support in recording general ledger transactions, month end reconciliation, VAT computation, and in the apt maintenance and archiving of supporting documents.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly Management
- Accounts including reconciliations.
- Accurate maintenance of all tax related documents, handling any external or internal verifications.
- Ensure WHT clearances are obtained from the Inland Revenue Department in a timely manner in order to smoothen the payment process.
- Computation of VAT liability and file tax returns in timely manner.
- Liaise with 3rd party tax consultants for tax related matters.
- Liaising with customers for SVAT clearances from the RAMIS system.
- Assist in payments processing and filing of supporting documents.
- Assist in the receipting process and banking of deposits in timely manner.
Required Qualifications and skills
- Part qualification of professional exams from CA, CIMA, ACCA or any other equivalent professional body.
- Hands on experience on Microsoft office packages.
- Attention to detail.
- Being an excellent team player.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Being a fast learner.
If you are looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career, please email your resume along with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org