Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
Should Posses the following key Attributes
- Internationally recognized professional accountancy qualification
- 5 years relevant financial experience preferably in Automotive sector
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player
- Ensure financial integrity and reliability, review and strengthen internal controls and procedures.
- Deliver robust accurate and timely primary accounting statements.
- Financial and commercial decision support to all business management.
- Provide accurate and effective framework for all forecast and business planning requirements, including commentary, sensitivity, analysis and graphical presentation.
- Improve working capital requirements, including cash conversion cycle and economic profit.
- Provide financial leadership within both the business and finance function as a whole, including staff development and succession planning.
In addition to the professionally conducive working environment the selected candidate will be
offered an attractive remuneration package with benefits Please apply through the below link within 14 days of this advertisement
Manager – Recruitment
Associated Motorways (private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02