Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
BE A PART OF THE SOFTWARE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES TEAM!
Join our Graduate Placement Program to learn from the industry’s finest!
- The most sought-after boutique IT consulting and professional services organization in Sri Lanka
- Aligned strategically with the world’s leading technology providers while encompassing all areas of Core, Platforms, Cloud, and our Ecosystems initiative
- The only Sri Lankan company to be accredited as an SAP Sales, Service and Support Partner to date
- A team recognized for international awards, and we are looking for those who could make a difference
- Be exposed to the latest technology and learning material
- Gain hands-on exposure in the following disciplines:
- Robotic Process Automation
- Software Quality Assurance
- Data Analytics
- Software Development / App Modernizations
- Be part of a 12-month program which will provide you with structured training as well as hands-on exposure
- Be absorbed into our Graduate Placement Program
If you feel you are suitable, you will be selected to the F1 team!
- Be a self-starter, trend setter and a team player who can challenge the status-quo under the age of 27
- Have a driving license in the form of a degree or professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Management, Supply Chain Management and/or any other related discipline
IT TAKES MORE THAN THE SKILLS OF THE DRIVER TO WIN A FORMULA1
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.