Job ID 39586
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Supporting the global consumer base through emails and eventually Chabot.
- Handle customer complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
The role incorporates career progression for individuals who are passionate about technology with a commitment to customer satisfaction and has a go-getter approach with a strong work ethic.
- Graduate from a university or equivalent vocational qualification with 1 or more years of experience.
Remote Work | candidate must have their own laptop or personal computer with stable Internet access
- Ability to work on a weekday shift of 03 days from 7pm – 3am & on a weekend shift (both Saturday & Sunday) from 6.30pm – 2.30am
Weekday shift of 03 days can be either Monday, Wednesday & Friday OR Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Diligent with the ability to work under pressure and in a working home environment
Applicants should be over 22 years of age
- Exceptionally fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Social media exposure would be an added advantage
- Previous experience in Email/Chat customer support would be an added advantage
An attractive Freelancer Fee awaits the right candidate.
You may forward your CV through Job Hub