Job ID 37639
Career Level Assistant
Experience 1 Year
Ansell is the global leader in superior protection solutions designed to enhance human wellbeing. The company, which has been in operation since 1905, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of surgical, examination, industrial and household gloves, body protection kits. At all sites, in all countries, the same vision is shared: that of a world where people and products are optimally protected against the risks to which they are exposed, using the right protection solution to the right application.
We are looking for an energetic and result-oriented person to join our team in the following vacancy
FRONT DESK OPERATOR- FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We are looking for confident, energetic & self-driven candidates to fill the above vacancy in our establishment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Passed GCE (A/L) in any stream
- Should have minimum 1-year hands on experience in similar capacity
- Computer Literacy – (MS Excel and other office applications)
Other Essential Attributes required:
- Great team player with positive attitude
- Female candidates below 35 years of age
- Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala (Tamil would be an added advantage)
- Fast learner with high sense of reliability
- Well versed with telephone etiquettes
- Coordinating and liaising with external parties
- Efficiency in responding to the assigned duties & Multitasking
- Handling the PABX System efficiently
- Answering/Transferring phone calls received by the company general line to the relevant parties
- Handling of inward and outward courier/mail
How to apply Attractive remuneration package coupled with career advancement is assured for this position. If you think you are the right candidate who can match the above-mentioned criteria, you may forward your CV with two nonrelated referees within next 07 days, email@example.com. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject of the email.