Career Level Student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Graduate Trainee – Embellishment
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Fast Fashion – Welisara
Key purpose of the Job
The Category Development Lead is responsible for leading effective execution of product development for the assigned categories.
Includes accurate forecasting of customer orders, driving the sample development process, order costing / negotiations with customers and liaising with internal teams / customers for achievement of the topline, profitability, OTD and CRI objectives.
- Responsible for development of the PD Merchandising objectives and action plans for the assigned categories
- Drive achievement of the Sample Development OTD and profitability objectives in collaboration with the internal SBU / Corporate teams and CFTs
- Manage relationships with customers / buying houses for achievement of the strategic PD deliverables, including phenomenal product development, CRI, etc.
- Lead and manage the team of Development Merchandisers for the assigned Categories towards achieving functional objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Designing or Clothing Technology or Business Administration or Marketing
6+ years of relevant experience in the merchandising function
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company