- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Gender MaleFemale
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Graduate Trainee – Embellishment is responsible to develop seasonal embellishment developments in line with the customer requirements. Tracks and monitors day-to-day development activities in coordination with the internal teams, suppliers and customers for development T&A achievement.
- Responsible to develop seasonal embellishment developments in line with the customer requirements
- Coordinate with the internal teams, suppliers and customers for achievement of the Embellishment development objectives, including development T&A, bulk feasibility, etc.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in fashion design /chemistry/chemical or any other relevant stream
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company