Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Part Qualification
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Graduate Trainee – Finance
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Essentials – Rathmalana
As Graduate Trainee – Finance, you will gain exposure in key areas in Finance including, but not limited to maintaining financial statements, monitoring of financial Pls, and reporting and providing financial information for decision making at the SBUs. This would be a tremendous learning opportunity as you will be provided a platform to engage with stakeholders at various Management levels and partner them to create the most conducive environment with sustainable financial controls. We are on the lookout for a self-initiator, who is willing to travel between our SBUs and can work under pressure with least supervision.
- Support with the closure of accounts, Financial Accounting consolidation and reporting requirements
- Assist the Management teams in implementing effective financial controls and governance
- Work in coordination with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the defined deliverables
- Degree in any field
- Passed Finalist or Finalist of ICASL/ACCA or CIMA
- Analytical skills, logical thinking and a team player
- Sound language and communication skills are prerequisites