Career Level Trainee
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing, and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Graduate Trainee – General Operations
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Lingerie – Biyagama
As Graduate Trainee – General Operations, you will be reporting to the Head of Operations, Research & Development of the SBU. You will be responsible for the implementation of dashboards and performance analytics for effective supervision of operations for the respective areas within your function and to achieve budgeted targets.
- Implementation of functional dashboards and performance analytics for the Group.
- Providing support for implementation of Group/SBU Operations LRP and KPI enablement projects.
- Liaising with the relevant internal and external stakeholders for achievement of functional objectives, including
- MIS and reporting as per guidelines.
- Ensuring smooth operation of the respective section.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Business Administration/any other relevant stream.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with good working knowledge of the Operations function, analytical skills, and process orientation.
- Prior experience in the Operations function at a plant would be preferred.