Career Level Trainee
Experience 1 Year
Qualifications Part Qualification
Craft your future at Brandix
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Graduate Trainee – Group Risk & Control
Brandix Apparel Limited – Colombo 03
The Brandix Group Risk & Control division reports to an independent Audit Committee and is committed to ensuring best-in-class governance, risk and compliance practices across all the company’s SBUs. Internal Audit is one of the strategic pillars of this division and is resourced by a team specialized in Data Analytics, Information System Audit, and Financial and Operational Audit.
- Assisting in conducting risk-based internal audit engagements in financial, operational and integrated business processes and drafting audit findings
- Involvement in projects to improve the governance and control framework of the Group
- A Graduate/final level student with part qualification in CASL/ACCA or CIMA, with one year of training experience in the Audit or Finance function
- Sound analytical skills and ability to understand risks inherent to a company’s processes and procedures
- Good communication and presentation skills, and hands-on experience in use of data analytics software will be a distinct advantage