Career Level Trainee
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Craft your future at Brandix
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing manufacturing, and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain Analytics
Brandix Apparel Limited – Colombo 03
The Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain Analytics is responsible for providing analytics support for business decision making and assisting with the implementation of Group functional requirements for LRP and special projects.
- Providing information to support business decisions for the function through performance analytics and ensuring accuracy at all times
- Providing support for the implementation of the Group functional LRP and special projects
- Liaising with the relevant internal and external stakeholders for the achievement of functional objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in General Management, Business Administration, Statistics or any other relevant stream
- 6 months – 1 year of relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office