Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
The Kingsbury PLC is a member of the Leisure sector of Sri Lanka’s most diversified conglomerates-Hayleys PLC. We provide career opportunities for candidates who are passionate on experiencing a successful career path in the field of hospitality If you wish to be a part of our Team Front Office, you may apply for the below vacancy.
Guest Relations Officer
Guest Relations Officer should oversee and direct all aspects of guest relation functions to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction beyond expectations.
- Monitor Front office personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through to departure.
- Monitors front office personnel to ensure VIPs consistently receive all benefits, repeat and other VIPs receive special recognition and service.
- Oversees maintenance of the efficient repeat guest history system and obtain return guest patronage.
- Maintain appropriate Hotel’s standard of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of guest relations personnel.
- Reviews arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check allocation amenities, special requests.
- Prepares requisitions for amenities on timely basis.
- Meet guests upon departure.
- Update special guest requests in the profile.
- Allocate rooms for VIPs and special guests.
- Complies, analyses and controls guest relation costs.
- Possess experience in similar capacity in a star class hotel
- Possess a natural passion for high quality guest service
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Should be well conversant with Opera/Micros systems is a must.
- Have an outgoing personality
- Be able to work flexible hours based on operational needs
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 07th October 2021. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleysis an Equal Opportunity Employer.