- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO POWER OUR TEAM?
We are a subsidiary of Sri Lanka’s leading private commercial bank HNB PLC, and a leader in the finance industry with an immaculate record of over 20 years, offering a diversified portfolio of financial services catering to a multitude of sectors through an integrated network of 60 Branches and 10 Service Centers spread across the island. We have been recognized and awarded as one of the Best Workplaces in Sri Lanka and Asia.
In view of our growth expectations, we seek a dynamic, result oriented and a highly motivated individual to join our organization.
Head of Risk
- Responsible for formulating and recommending risk policies based on the vision of the Board of Directors and Stated policies in this regard.
- To ensure that the Governance, Risk, Compliance and Control Frameworks of HNB Finance are operating Effectively within the defined risk levels
- Drive new initiatives to improve and upgrade the Risk Management framework of the company
- Establish and monitor key risk indicators, as well as implement corrective action plans to mitigate risks
- Carry out Independent credit Reviews which include Industry Concentrations, Product reviews, Geographical Concentration or any factor that is adversely affecting the credit portfolio
- Participating for credit policy formulation and Independent Risk Signatory for Credit Committees
- Develop a suitable stress testing and a scenario analysis framework. Stress test results should be periodically reviewed with the board or BIRMC in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Analyze transactions, internal reports, and financial information for potential fraud risks
- Maintain reports of significant risks and recommendations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives
- Provide training and technical support to management and employees regarding risk management strategies and programs
- 10 years of experience in a bank or reputed financial institution with a minimum of 5 years’ exposure in Credit and/or Credit Risk area in senior level capacity.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent related qualification in risk management, finance, economics, business management and/or other related fields.
- Excellent communication skills in report writing, producing documents and presentation skills in English.
- Be strategically oriented in execution.
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and software packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you are confident that you meet our selection criteria and are looking forward to join a dynamic team, please forward a resume, along with names of two non-related referees, to email@example.com, within 10 days of this advertisement, with the position applied for indicated in the subject line of your email, or by registered post, with the position marked on the top left corner of the envelope, to the address given below:
Chief Human Resource Officer
HNB Finance PLC
No.168, Nawala Road, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.
Tel: 0112 02 48 48/0113 18 487