Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Can You Run With The LIONS?
Lion Brewery (Ceylon) PLC, a Carson Cumberbatch Company, is an award-winning Sri Lankan brewer and is the dominant market leader in the beer and premium imported spirits markets. We have an unmatched portfolio of home-grown icons, global premium brands including Carlsberg and Guinness and a portfolio legendary global premium spirits brand. Backed by a combination of strong brands, a state-of-the-art brewery, excellent distribution systems, sound internal processes, all led by a team of focused professionals, we provide a market leading customer and consumer experience. In addition to our operations at home, the Lion brand is rapidly growing its international footprint across 25 countries.
To meet our expanding business interests, we invite those with exceptional talents and a competitive streak; people who thrive on challenge and responsibility, see ambition as a virtue, demand the right to challenge the status quo & constantly seek solutions that are out of the ordinary. If you are an individual confident of meeting high standards and believe that you can imprint your personality in a dynamic organization, we have the following position available.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The role is responsible to develop and deliver the HR agenda for the Supply Chain & Operations function whilst supporting the HR function to deliver the overall people strategy of the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop and drive all business partnering between HR and applicable functions.
- Building and sustaining relationships with all levels in order to efficiently drive people processes.
- Driving the Employee Life Cycle processes of Recruitment and On-boarding Talent Management, Organizational Planning and L&D plans for the functions and providing the guidance and advice to the Head of Functions while facilitating the processes.
- Organizational structure, head count and employment cost management as per agreed plan
- Capability formulating, Interdependency frameworks & driving Engagement across the functions which includes facilitating your voice action plans.
- Ensuring the Key Performance Indicators and performance measures are in place and regularly reported on for all functions.
- Continuous improvement of people processes through planned critical evaluations.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business related field (Marketing, HR, Finance or Law)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience preferably in a FMCG Excellent command of spoken and written English and Sinhala
- Ability to work independently Excellent team working skills and experience in handling senior partners
If you think you could be a part of the ‘PRIDE” send us your story on or before 30th June 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer comprehensive benefits as well as extensive on the job training to support personal & professional development. This is what makes LION the place where everyone is rewarded for meritocracy with an enriching career.