- Career Level Executive
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Bringing Nature to life!
Access Natural Water (Pvt) Ltd, is one of the group companies of Access Group of companies is a well-established and reputed company specialized in manufacturing bottled water.
As the HR Executive, you will directly report to the Senior Management and will be responsible for the following duties.
The Primary Objectives of the Position
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage attendance and payroll
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Personal Profile and Skills
- Degree or relevant Professional Qualification in HRM.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the similar capacity.
- Male Candidate preferred.
- Sound knowledge in English.
- Sound knowledge & hands on experience in Microsoft Office package.
- Good analytical and management skills and capability of multitasking.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and result oriented individual.
- Age bellow 35 years.
The selected individual will be entitled for an attractive remuneration package. Send your CV to the following address within 07 days of this advertisement or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the post applying on the subject line of the email.
Salary negotiable, Send your CV to, The Manager – Human Resource
Access Natural Water (Pvt) Ltd., No. 78, Rajamalwatte Road, Battaramulla.