Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
OUR CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES ARE
AS FAR-REACHING AS OUR BUSINESS
Cargills is one of Sri Lanka’s most trusted brands, with an island-wide retail, manufacturing and food distribution network that contributes to the local economy. We are constantly, investing in creating sustainable markets and employment opportunities offering nutrition at affordable prices.
The company is on a rapid expansion drive and is now on the look out for dynamic, proactive and energetic individuals for Cargills (Ceylon) PLC who can spearhead its accelerated investment drive across Sri Lanka.
Your key responsibilities will include,
- Follow up with the various staffing requirements at all departments for multiple business units and manage the end to end recruitment process within the company’s current recruitment policy.
- Identifying the requirements, implement new strategies, develop sourcing channels and coordinate recruitment events liaising with internal and external talent pipelines.
- Preparing advertisements and engage with advertising channels and partners.
- Coordinate induction programs for new recruits.
- Maintain and update reports.
- Prepare annual Staff & Training budgets and ensure that compliance with company objectives and KPIs.
- Maintain cordial relationship with suppliers, contractors and ensure they are guided by the company policies and procedures.
Required Skills /Experience
- BSc. Degree/ Professional Qualification in the field of Human Resources or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity (Work experience in manufacturing environment will be an added advantage).
- Age: 25-35 years.
- Should be a team player with good leadership skills.
- Fluent in English and computer literacy.
- Should be organized, proactive and have a positive attitude.
Selected applicants will be offered an attractive remuneration package.
Please send in your resume with the position applied for to reach us within 14 days of this advertisement.
You can also e-mail your application to email@example.com
Group Chief Human Resource Officer
Cargills (Ceylon) PLC
No: 28, R.A. De Mel Mawatha, Premier Pacific Pinnacle Building, Colombo 04.
Tel: 011 2 427 777