Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WE ARE LOOKING FOR HR EXECUTIVE – ER/RETENTION
WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Record attendance of workers line wise daily, and depending on period of absence take appropriate measures.
- Participate in setting up systems for resolving employee queries and issues on all aspects of HR.
- Retention Management, with a focused approach to control attrition and absconding.
- Providing information and interpretation to employees regarding the Human resources policies, procedures, practices and decisions.
- Identify areas of concern that may result in low productivity / high absenteeism & turnover of Machine Operators and generate and recommend suitable action plans to minimize adverse effects on production performance.
- Conduct disciplinary inquires and recommend suitable action to HR Manager for worker levels to ensure necessary steps are taken to maintain/follow company procedures.
- Work towards improving employee satisfaction scores and metrics for the teams.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Full/part qualification in PQHRM or equivalent professional qualification in HRM or an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/university.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the ER field in an apparel industry would be an added advantage.
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and constantly updating yourself about current HR functions.
- Age below 30.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org