Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
THE METROPOLITAN GROUP – a fully owned subsidiary of the METROCORP HOLDINGS is over 63 years in business representing some of the world’s renowned / leading / contemporary and state-of-the-art technologically advanced products and services.
We are the market leader having diversified our services to compliment strategic and creative business & personal productivity solutions. We continue in our ambitious plans to constantly improve our product range, our services and the island-wide presence
Post of HR Executive Group Human Resources
The incumbent will be directly reporting to the Head of HR – Group Human Resource and assist the overall Group Human Resource Operations.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Handling the full recruitment cycle and ensure that the recruitment requirement targets are met with a minimum time duration.
- Handle Internships/Graduate trainee programs.
- Implement & Administer the HRIS.
- Attend Labour inquiries & LT Cases
- Timely completion of performance cycle (goal setting and evaluation process)
- Assist to develop process upgrading and project implementation for HR best practices
- Organize employee engagement initiatives and company events.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have a University degree in HR / full qualification in PQHRM/or Part qualification in Chartered Qualification-HRM (CQ-HRM).
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience as a HR Generalist
- An excellent knowledge of modern HR practices, labor lows & statutory compliance is a must.
If you have the right attributes and qualifications to join our Team, please send in your resume to the following email address to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement, along with the names / addresses / contact details of 2 non-related referees mentioning “Post of HR Executive – Group Human Resource ” in the subject line.
Head of HR – Group Human Resource
Metropolitan Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.
No. 85, Braybrooke Place, Colombo 2,Sri Lanka