Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WHO WE ARE ?
A diversified conglomerate, managing a fast-growing and valuable portfolio of brands across several key industries in which we hold top market positions. Browns Group has diversified its business operation in variety of industries and sectors such as Agriculture, Automotive & Hardware, Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Integrated Engineering Solutions etc. and the deep understanding of Sri Lankan consumer needs derived over 145 years in business, has made the Group thrive in all its sectors of operation.
Perform overall HR Functions of the Company in terms of establishing strategies and policies ensuring that they are in line with overall strategic business plan of the Group whilst ensuring that best HR practices and processes are smoothly implemented across the business partnering area.
- Candidates residing in Colombo area will be given preference.
- Part qualification in Human Resources Management at NIBM/CIPM or any recognized university.
- Minimum of two years experience in a corporate environment playing a HR role is a compulsory requirement.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office Package and knowledge in analytical tools will be an added advantage.
- Powerful inter-personal skills including language proficiency in both English & Sinhala are mandatory requirements.
- Age below 35
If you are the right candidate, come join us for a rewarding career. Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Brown & Company PLC
34, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha, Colombo-03