- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WHO WE ARE ?
A diversified conglomerate, managing a fast-growing and valuable portfolio of brands across several key industries in which we hold top market positions. Browns Group has diversified its business operation in variety of industries and sectors such as Agriculture, Automotive & Hardware, Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Integrated Engineering Solutions etc. and the deep understanding of Sri Lankan consumer needs derived over 145 years in business, has made the Group thrive in all its sectors of operation.
INTERN – HR
Make sure that HR policies and best practices are smoothly applied across the group whilst ensuring 100% excellence in service delivery being a member of the group’s HR team by actively involving in the overall HR Operations from Talent Acquisition, Human Resources Development, Performance Management, to the statutory handling of employee retirement.
Are you the right candidate for this role?
- Final Year Undergraduate/graduate from STATISTICS and Business Analytics background who has a passion to buildup a career in Human Resources Management.
- Part or full completion of Human Resources Management studies in any recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in analytical tools including MS Office Package.
- Powerful inter-personal skills including language proficiency in both English & Sinhala are mandatory requirements.
- Age below 28.
If you are the right candidate, come join us for a fast track — rewarding career.
Forward your resume today.
Browns Group & Company PLC
34, Sri Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha, Colombo 03