- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
Keells Food Products PLC, a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC, is the country’s market leader in processed meat products, and has held this position for over three decades. Our company possesses ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System, and OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certifications. The Company manufactures a range of sausages, hams, slices and crumbed products under ”Keells”, “Elephant House” and “Krest” brands.
- Assisting the Recruitment process.
- Assisting the Training and Development process.
- Preparing employee personal files.
- Attending to employee letter requests.
- Other HR activities that arise.
The ideal candidate should:
- 6 -12 months of working experience in the filed of HR would be an added advantage.
- Following a degree/diploma in HR
- Be a dynamic, result – oriented go-getter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
If you are confident that you possess the above requirements, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Post of HR Intern” as the subject on your email.