Career Level Trainee
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented & data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
- Supporting the talent acquisition process.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the onboarding & off boarding process.
- Update the relevant HR information database on a timely & accurate manner.
- Responsible for maintaining HR personal files & related documentations.
- Assisting with leave & attendance management.
- Assisting with training & development.
- Assisting with organizing & implementing employee activities & events
- Involving in adapting best practices communicated from the Global HR team.
- Assisting with any other tasks as requested by the Head of HR.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously innovate, Generosity of spirit, Deliver on our promise and Make it personal. Undergraduate/following a Bachelors in HRM or following a professional qualification in HRM.
- Successfully completed GCE OLS & ALS.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala both oral and written (Tamil will be an added advantage).
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy & dedication.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed expectations, Candidate should be flexible to work from Colombo 03 and Kelaniya locations.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.