Career Level Trainee
When we get you on board, we invite you to bring your whole self!
Because, together, we are creating an environment where your uniqueness will be acknowledged and accepted, where excellence will be recognized and rewarded while providing support to balance the other unique roles you play in your life. and we offer you a path to be part of the healthiest workforce in the country by safeguarding your health & wellbeing and empower you to take ownership of taking your career to greater heights.
Join us, Be Hemas – Be Your Best Self!
REACH TO THE TOP SOME OPPORTUNITIES HELP YOU FASTER THAN THE OTHERS
Learn, Grow and be a part of a dynamic HR Team as an
We expect you to posses the following
- Undergraduate in Human Resources Management
- Fully or partly qualified in a professional HR qualification from a recognized institute
- Should be well conversant in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills (English)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build cordial relationships across all levels of the organization
- Conducting special investigations and other special assignments as per the management required
An attractive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for career development is on offer for the right candidate. If you believe you have got what we are looking for, please send in your complete CV and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to: