- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualifications Master’s Degree
Melstacorp PLC is a leading conglomerate in Sri Lanka with a legacy of delivering high quality products and services. It is regarded as one of the most robust, stable, and growing corporates in the country. The group’s companies span across many industries covering Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Plantation, Media and many more. To lead the transformational development of the people strategy, Melstacorp PLC is looking to recruit a HR Professional at senior management level.
The Person will be mainly responsible for:
- Preparation and implementation of People Management Strategy.
- Improve and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Align Organization structure and Job to the business strategy.
- Implement Performance and productivity management programs.
- Oversee talent acquisition and talent development programs.
- Design and implement other strategic organization development programs.
- Provide expertise and ongoing support to the group of companies in HR related issues.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A passion for people and organizational success.
- Excellent communication, people management and computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility in approach and be able to work under pressure.
- In-depth knowledge of local labour laws and experience in handling industrial relations.
- Knowledge of good HR practices, principles, policies, and procedures.
- At least 15 years working experience, preferably in varied industries.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar HR role, implementing various people management initiatives.
- MBA qualification with specialization in HR or suitable qualification in HR.
Age: 40 to 55 years.
Please forward the complete curriculum vitae with a recent photograph, with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to the given e mail address within 7 days of this advertisement. Please state the position applied for as the subject of the e mail. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.