Career Level Assistant
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka.
We are on the lookout for a passionate go-getter with the attitude to learn to effectively carry out operational tasks assigned and contribute towards achieving the key deliverables of HR department and be an active team member in execution of special projects.
- Assist managers to effectively drive employee recruitment and onboarding
- Keep the HRIS up to date with key employee information.
- Formulate reports for management decision making.
- Prepare and issue relevant HR documentation for employees.
- Support in the effective implementation of employee engagement activities.
- Active involvement in the special projects identified for financial year.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management or an equivalent Professional qualification.
- Minimum 01 Year working experience in similar capacity or as a HR intern
- Ability to multi-task with effective time management skills
- Competent in MS Excel and data analysis methods.
- Effective communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- Able to join immediately upon selection
If you match our profile, email your updated CV with contact details of two non-related referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us within 5 days from the date of this advertisement.
No-112, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.