Job ID 14808
Career Level Assistant
89 years of Trust & Stability
Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre Retreading, Construction, Insurance, Stock brokering, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives of the group, we require the services of a young, dynamic & energetic individual to join our team as,
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
The ideal candidates should
- Be between 20 – 26 years of age
- Be a student following PQHRM or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Possess good verbal & written communication skills in English and Sinhala
- Be computer literate with sound knowledge in MS Office Package
- Be able to work under pressure / proactive & familiar with team approach
- Preference will be given to those who have experience in HR related activities & who have a passion to work in Human Resources
Candidates living in close proximity to Nawinna are encouraged to apply
The selected candidates will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies for the right candidates.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.