Career Level Trainee
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented & data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Human Resources Intern
- Supporting the talent acquisition process
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the onboarding & off boarding process
- Assisting in updating the relevant HR information database on a timely & accurate, manner
- Responsible for maintaining HR personal files & related documentations
- Assisting with leave & attendance management
- Assisting with training & development
- Assisting with performance management
- Assisting with organizing & implementing employee activities & events
- Following Certificate / Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English & Sinhala.
- Tamil is an added advantage.
- Should be willing to work at Colombo 14.
- People person, pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy, dedication and integrity.
- IT literacy skills (MS Office & Google Applications).
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently learn and improve
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line. Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.