Career Level Assistant
Experience 1 Year
RPC LOGISTICS LTD
55/20 VAUXHALL LANE COLOMBO 2
A MEMBER OF
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC
89 years of Trust & Stability
RPC Logistics Ltd is a company engaged in international Freight forwarding and Customer Brokering invites a young, dynamic and an energetic individual to join the team as
- Coordinate and visit commercial banks for collection and deliveries of shipping/LC documents
- Coordinating and visit shipping lines to obtain delivery orders for import shipments
- Coordinate with shipping lines for cancellation of guarantees and to obtain container deposit refunds
The ideal candidate should,
- Be below 30 years of age
- Have Any qualification relevance to shipping & Logistics filed will be a distinct advantage
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience in import export documentation and preference will be given to those who have previous experience and the exposure in the Import / Export & Freight forwarding business
- Possess valid riding license
An excellent remuneration package on par with market standards, together with many fringe benefits pertaining to the Group and a career path await the right candidate based on his / her qualification and experience.
Please apply with your complete CV and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 10 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.