- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications A/L
Union Assurance is a leading corporate citizen and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates — John Keells Holdings PLC. The Company has been recognized for the 8th consecutive year with GPTW certification of “Best Employer Brand” and, in 2020 was awarded the “Global Employer Brand” by the World HRD Congress.
Standing on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 years, we have won the hearts of our customers and employees alike with our integrity and professionalism. Our way of working is all about accepting and embracing our values and acting with social responsibility.
The successful candidate is responsible to;
- provide required sales support to the branch by following the set procedures.
- support administrative work and actively contribute in carrying out sales support activities ( trainings and meetings) in the branch .
- act as the communication link between the head office and the regional network.
The Applicant should possess:
- 3 Passes in G.C.E. A/Ls.
- A high degree of communication skills.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and high standard of customer service skills will be a definite advantage.
- Previous experience in service environment would be an added advantage.
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to send the CV on or before 20th May 2021.