- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
Union Assurance is a leading corporate citizen and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates – John Keells Holdings PLC. The Company has been recognized for the 8th consecutive year with GPTW certification of “Best Employer Brand” and, in 2020 was awarded the “Global Employer Brand” by the World HRD Congress.
Standing on a cornerstone of protecting the lives of Sri Lankans for more than 33 years, we have won the hearts of our customers and employees alike with our integrity and professionalism. Our way of working is all about accepting and embracing our values and acting with social responsibility.
The person will be responsible for Preparation & Circulation of operational MI reports. Assist in planning & conducting inquires to obtain agency feedback on branch audit observations & preparation & finalization of feedback reports. Arranging & coordinating Weekly/Monthly meetings with Agency team and take dictation & meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute with the Agency & Management.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Escalation & follow up on Agency inquiries and timely preparation & circulation of MI reports with the management.
- Assist in planning & conducting inquires to obtain agency feedback on branch audit observations & preparation & finalization of the management feedback reports.
- Arrange and Coordinate Weekly/Monthly meetings with internal / external stake holders and conduct necessary follow ups and coordination on the deliverables
- Overall coordination with other support functions of the organization to ensure a smooth Agency operation.
- Facilitate and actively engage with special projects of Delivery Operations team to ensure the due completion of assigned deliverables within the given timeline
- A Degree / Diploma or equivalent qualification (preferably in business management, business administration, Statistics or marketing) from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous work experience in Sales administration, Project management and Corporate analysis and previous experience in Insurance, Banking & Finance will be an added advantage
- Strong adaptability to work under pressure and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with MS Office and strong analytical skills with good presentation skills will be a definite advantage
The selected candidate for the above position will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested are encouraged to send the CV on or before 20th May 2021.