Career Level Trainee
CAREER AT SOFTLOGIC
Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Receipting & banking of daily cash collections, cheques & handling credit card transactions
- Raising local Purchase Orders & GRN’s
- Handling Accounting entries related to AR
- Preparing Collection Forecasts
- Circulating weekly Debtors Reports
- The candidate should be an Undergraduate in Accounting or Finance Management from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Partly qualification in ICASL/ CIMA/AAT or similar Accounting body would be an advantage.
- Excellent computer literate with ability to work in a fully computerized working environment and should be computer literate in MS Office packages.
- Should possess a good command of English, both oral and written and must be computer literate.
- Should be below 25 years of age.
- Ability to work in a flexy working environment.
- Should be a person who has a can-do attitude and positive mind.
- Should be able to work with multiple accounting functions to support the entire team.
For those who are interested please apply forwarding your CV with a passport sized photograph and contact details of two non-related referees immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position in the subject column when you are applying. A sustainable career path with a pleasant working environment, excellent opportunities for professional development is on offer for the correct candidate.
Softlogic Holdings PLC
No. 14, De Fonseka Place, Colombo 05.
Website – www.softlogic.lk