Career Level Trainee
Be a part of Our Dynamic Team at SENOK Since 1979, Senok has been a pioneer in the construction industry in Sri Lanka. Over the years, Senok has diversified and grown to encompass a wide variety of products and services including automobiles, energy, travel, mining and more.
- Graduate/Undergraduate in business management/administration, No experience required.
- Coordinate with sites.
- Renew the Revenue licenses of vehicles.
- Follow up with admin department regarding vehicle insurances and obtain before the expiry date.
- Sending Accident reports of vehicles to Admin Department to arrange the insurance claim.
- Purchasing stationeries and other necessary office supplies.
- Monitoring and coordinating the maintenance of office machines and equipment.
- Preparing and sending courier parcels.
- Sending Survey Instruments for Calibrations and Repairs.
If you are confident, please email your CV mentioning the position applied for in the Subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this Advert.
Director – Human Resources
Senok Group of Companies