- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Diploma
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As Intern – Administration, you will be reporting to the Assistant Manager – Administration at the Brandix Head Office. You will be required to collect data from various sources, review it for any gaps or anomalies, and input the data accordingly. You will also assist the relevant internal stakeholders to analyse data, tabulate results and submit reports in a timely manner, as needed.
- Updating and maintaining a database for the Administration function
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders to gather information
- Providing information to relevant internal stakeholders, as required
- Maintaining all Administration related documents and activities
- Undergraduate in Business Management or any other relevant field from a recognized University/institute
- Close proximity to Mirigama is a must.
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, the ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure are essential competencies
- Proficiency in English with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willing to work from 7.30 a.m. -5.30p.m. on weekdays (Mon-Fri)
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company