Intern Application Consultant – Support
- System studies
- Requirement gathering
- Project management
- Application testing
- Software presentations
- Client support
- Undergraduate, or other professional qualification in Finance, ideally part qualified in CIMA or Charted Accountancy.
- Knowledge of business process analysis.
- Strong analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
- Excellent command of English, Possess good presentation skills effective documentary and written communication skills.
- Should be able to work independently and take on responsibilities.
- Should have Can-Do Attitude.
- Have the necessary soft skills to be a good team player and contribute for the achievement of goals of the team.
If you are the best fit for the above positions, do forward your resume to email@example.com